E-ISSN 2676-2862 | ISSN 2676-2854
- Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management is operated by University of Cape Coast, which is the publishing organization.
- The Associate Editors are responsible for independent leadership of Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management editorial operations. The Associate Editors report to the Editor-in-Chief (currently Prof. Kobina Yankson) for all editorial matters.
- The Editor-in-Chief has full authority over the content of Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences and its related offerings. This includes summaries and comments on recent medical advances, opinions, blogs and news.
- Content-related decisions are based on quality, importance, and value to the users of Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management. Contributing authors, editors, Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences staff are free to express responsible positions – even if these views are not in agreement with interests, policies or published research, editorial or commentary of Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management.
- Journal of Fisheries and Coastal management actively seeks input regarding editorial matters from the physician Editors-in-Chief in an advisory capacity, as well as from the other editorial board members, internal editorial staff, and readers.
- Editors-in-Chief of Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management is empowered to create content and commentary free of commercial and organizational influence. All authors and editors operate without conflict of interest and all potential conflicts are disclosed (please also see Conflict of Interest Policy).